Evolution of Mineralogical Phases by 27Al and 29Si NMR in MK-Ca(OH)2 System Cured at 60°C
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2306–2310, July 2013
How to Cite
Frías, M., Martínez-Ramírez, S., Blasco, T., Rodríguez, M. F. (2013), Evolution of Mineralogical Phases by 27Al and 29Si NMR in MK-Ca(OH)2 System Cured at 60°C. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2306–2310. doi: 10.1111/jace.12274
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: MAT2009-10874-CO3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!