Member, The American Ceramic Society
Crystallization of Rhenium Salts in a Simulated Low-Activity Waste Borosilicate Glass
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1150–1157, April 2013
How to Cite
Riley, B. J., McCloy, J. S., Goel, A., Liezers, M., Schweiger, M. J., Liu, J., Rodriguez, C. P., Kim, D.-S. (2013), Crystallization of Rhenium Salts in a Simulated Low-Activity Waste Borosilicate Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1150–1157. doi: 10.1111/jace.12280
Manuscript Authored by Battelle Memorial Institute Under Contract Number DE-AC05-76RLO1830 with the US Department of Energy. The US Government retains and the publisher, by accepting this article for publication, acknowledges that the US Government retains a non-exclusive, paid-up, irrevocable, world-wide license to publish or reproduce the published form of this manuscript, or allows others to do so for US Government purposes.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy's Waste Treatment & Immobilization Plant Federal Project Engineering Division
- Department of Energy's DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!