Probing the Conductance and Microstructure Heterogeneity of Si3N4/TiC-Based Nanocomposite at the Nanoscale by Scanning Impedance Microscopy
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2311–2315, July 2013
How to Cite
Lee, A. C., Su, P.-J., Liu, B. H. (2013), Probing the Conductance and Microstructure Heterogeneity of Si3N4/TiC-Based Nanocomposite at the Nanoscale by Scanning Impedance Microscopy. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2311–2315. doi: 10.1111/jace.12282
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Science Council of the ROC. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2221-E-006-121, NSC 99-2923-E-006-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!