Influence of Ln3+ and B3+ Ions Co-Substitution on Thermophysical Properties of LnMB11O19-type Magnetoplumbite LaMgAl11O19 for Advanced Thermal Barrier Coatings
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1063–1066, April 2013
How to Cite
Haoran, L., Chang-An, W., Chenguang, Z. (2013), Influence of Ln3+ and B3+ Ions Co-Substitution on Thermophysical Properties of LnMB11O19-type Magnetoplumbite LaMgAl11O19 for Advanced Thermal Barrier Coatings. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1111/jace.12290
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11232008
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!