Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Fracture Behavior of Layered Alumina Microstructural Composites with Highly Textured Layers
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1577–1585, May 2013
How to Cite
Pavlacka, R., Bermejo, R., Chang, Y., Green, D. J., Messing, G. L. (2013), Fracture Behavior of Layered Alumina Microstructural Composites with Highly Textured Layers. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1577–1585. doi: 10.1111/jace.12292
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-04-1-0185
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!