Phase Evolution of SiO2–Al2O3–ZnO–CaO–ZrO2–TiO2-Based Glass with Added Y-PSZ Particles
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1456–1463, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Chen, M., Zhu, S., Wang, F. (2013), Phase Evolution of SiO2–Al2O3–ZnO–CaO–ZrO2–TiO2-Based Glass with Added Y-PSZ Particles. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1456–1463. doi: 10.1111/jace.12307
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51201171
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA03A512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!