Predicted Mechanism for Enhanced Durability of Zinc Containing Silicate Glasses
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1450–1455, May 2013
How to Cite
Stechert, T.R., Rushton, M.J.D., Grimes, R.W. (2013), Predicted Mechanism for Enhanced Durability of Zinc Containing Silicate Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1450–1455. doi: 10.1111/jace.12308
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!