Structural and Dielectric Properties in (1−x)BaTiO3–xBi(Mg1/2Ti1/2)O3 Ceramics (0.1 ≤ x ≤ 0.5) and Potential for High-Voltage Multilayer Capacitors
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2197–2202, July 2013
How to Cite
Choi, D. H., Baker, A., Lanagan, M., Trolier-McKinstry, S., Randall, C. (2013), Structural and Dielectric Properties in (1−x)BaTiO3–xBi(Mg1/2Ti1/2)O3 Ceramics (0.1 ≤ x ≤ 0.5) and Potential for High-Voltage Multilayer Capacitors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2197–2202. doi: 10.1111/jace.12312
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Air Force Research Laboratory. Grant Number: FA8650-09-C-5002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!