Determination of Temperature-Dependent Heat Conductivity and Thermal Diffusivity of Waste Glass Melter Feed
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1891–1898, June 2013
How to Cite
Pokorny, R., Rice, J. A., Schweiger, M. J., Hrma, P. (2013), Determination of Temperature-Dependent Heat Conductivity and Thermal Diffusivity of Waste Glass Melter Feed. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1891–1898. doi: 10.1111/jace.12313
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: R31 - 30005, MSMT no. 21/2012, DE-AC05-76RL01830
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!