Thermoelectric Properties of Reduced Polycrystalline Sr0.5Ba0.5Nb2O6 Fabricated Via Solution Combustion Synthesis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2230–2237, July 2013
How to Cite
Dandeneau, C. S., Bodick, T. W., Bordia, R. K., Ohuchi, F. S. (2013), Thermoelectric Properties of Reduced Polycrystalline Sr0.5Ba0.5Nb2O6 Fabricated Via Solution Combustion Synthesis. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2230–2237. doi: 10.1111/jace.12319
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FE0007272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!