Investigation on Energy Transfer and Luminescent Properties of K3Gd(PO4)2:RE3+ (RE = Eu, Tb) Under UV and VUV Excitation
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2257–2263, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, D., Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Tao, H. (2013), Investigation on Energy Transfer and Luminescent Properties of K3Gd(PO4)2:RE3+ (RE = Eu, Tb) Under UV and VUV Excitation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2257–2263. doi: 10.1111/jace.12322
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50925206
- National Nature Science Young Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10904057
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: Lzjbky-2011-125, lzujbky-2011-126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!