Remarkably High-Temperature Stability of Bi(Fe1−xAlx)O3–BaTiO3 Solid Solution with Near-Zero Temperature Coefficient of Piezoelectric Properties
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2252–2256, July 2013
How to Cite
Cen, Z., Zhou, C., Yang, H., Zhou, Q., Li, W., Yan, C., Cao, L., Song, J., Peng, L. (2013), Remarkably High-Temperature Stability of Bi(Fe1−xAlx)O3–BaTiO3 Solid Solution with Near-Zero Temperature Coefficient of Piezoelectric Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2252–2256. doi: 10.1111/jace.12326
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61261012
- Guangxi Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2010GXNSFD013007, 2010GXNSFB013010
- Guangxi Education Department Foundation. Grant Number: 201012MS083
- Guangxi Key Laboratory of Information Materials. Grant Number: 1110908-09-Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!