Structure and Dielectric Properties of Re0.02Sr0.97TiO3 (Re = La, Sm, Gd, Er) Ceramics for High-Voltage Capacitor Applications
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 8, pages 2551–2555, August 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Z.-Y., Hu, Q.-G., Li, Y.-M., Wang, Z.-M., Luo, W.-Q., Hong, Y., Xie, Z.-X., Liao, R.-H. (2013), Structure and Dielectric Properties of Re0.02Sr0.97TiO3 (Re = La, Sm, Gd, Er) Ceramics for High-Voltage Capacitor Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2551–2555. doi: 10.1111/jace.12364
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102121, 51262011
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province of China. Grant Number: 20114BAB216020
- Doctorate Foundation of Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute. Grant Number: 006000345
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!