Solvothermal Conversion of Nanofiber to Nanorod-Like Mesoporous γ-Al2O3 Powders, and Study Their Adsorption Efficiency for Congo Red
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 1698–1701, June 2013
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., Naskar, M. K. (2013), Solvothermal Conversion of Nanofiber to Nanorod-Like Mesoporous γ-Al2O3 Powders, and Study Their Adsorption Efficiency for Congo Red. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1698–1701. doi: 10.1111/jace.12368
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!