Low-Temperature Transformation of Titania Thin Films from Amorphous Nanowires to Crystallized Nanoflowers for Heterogeneous Photocatalysis
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2109–2116, July 2013
How to Cite
Sun, J., Wen, W., Wu, J.-M. (2013), Low-Temperature Transformation of Titania Thin Films from Amorphous Nanowires to Crystallized Nanoflowers for Heterogeneous Photocatalysis. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2109–2116. doi: 10.1111/jace.12378
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!