This manuscript has been authored by Sandia National Laboratories, under Contract No. DE-AC04-94AL85000 with the US Department of Energy. The United States Government retains and the publisher, by accepting the article for publication, acknowledges that the United States Government retains a nonexclusive, paid-up, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish or reproduce the published form of this manuscript, or allow others to do so, for United States Government purposes.
The Synthesis of Ba- and Fe- Substituted CsAlSi2O6 Pollucites
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2966–2972, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, M. A., Garino, T. J., Rademacher, D. X., Zhang, X., Nenoff, T. M. (2013), The Synthesis of Ba- and Fe- Substituted CsAlSi2O6 Pollucites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2966–2972. doi: 10.1111/jace.12396
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- US DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- DOE/NE-FCRD-Separations and Waste Forms Campaign. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-06CH11357, DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!