A Nondestructive Methodology for the Study of Colored Enamels: Insights into Manufacturing and Weathering Processes
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2132–2140, July 2013
How to Cite
Romero-Pastor, J., Navarro, J. V., Egido, M. d., Ortega-Huertas, M. (2013), A Nondestructive Methodology for the Study of Colored Enamels: Insights into Manufacturing and Weathering Processes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2132–2140. doi: 10.1111/jace.12402
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Research Groups. Grant Number: RNM-179
- Spanish Science Ministry Project. Grant Number: P08-RNM-04169
- Instituto de Patrimonio Cultural de España
- Instituto Valencia de Don Juan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!