Deducing the Fatigue Crack Growth Rates of Natural Flaws in Silicon Nitride Ceramics: Role of R-Curves
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 8, pages 2593–2597, August 2013
How to Cite
Härtelt, M., Fünfschilling, S., Schwind, T., Riesch-Oppermann, H., Fett, T., Kruzic, J. J. (2013), Deducing the Fatigue Crack Growth Rates of Natural Flaws in Silicon Nitride Ceramics: Role of R-Curves. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2593–2597. doi: 10.1111/jace.12410
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB483
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0547394
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!