Effects of Non-Stoichiometry on the Microstructure, Oxygen Vacancies, and Piezoelectric Properties of CuTa2O6-Doped NKN Ceramics
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2906–2912, September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, S.-L., Tsai, C.-C., Liou, Y.-C., Hong, C.-S., Chu, S.-Y. (2013), Effects of Non-Stoichiometry on the Microstructure, Oxygen Vacancies, and Piezoelectric Properties of CuTa2O6-Doped NKN Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2906–2912. doi: 10.1111/jace.12418
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!