High–Energy-Storage Density Capacitors of Bi(Ni1/2Ti1/2)O3–PbTiO3 Thin Films with Good Temperature Stability
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2061–2064, July 2013
How to Cite
Xie, Z., Peng, B., Meng, S., Zhou, Y., Yue, Z. (2013), High–Energy-Storage Density Capacitors of Bi(Ni1/2Ti1/2)O3–PbTiO3 Thin Films with Good Temperature Stability. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2061–2064. doi: 10.1111/jace.12443
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623306
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51221291, 51272125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!