Effects of Eu3+ and Er3+ Doping on Photoelectrical Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 10, pages 3108–3113, October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, S.-H. (2013), Effects of Eu3+ and Er3+ Doping on Photoelectrical Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3108–3113. doi: 10.1111/jace.12446
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61076055
- Fudan University. Grant Number: FDS2008-B08
- Program for Innovative Research Team in Zhejiang Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!