Combining Soft Chemistry and Spark Plasma Sintering to Produce Highly Dense and Finely Grained Soft Ferrimagnetic Y3Fe5O12 (YIG) Ceramics
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 10, pages 3094–3099, October 2013
How to Cite
Gaudisson, T., Acevedo, U., Nowak, S., Yaacoub, N., Greneche, J.-M., Ammar, S., Valenzuela, R. (2013), Combining Soft Chemistry and Spark Plasma Sintering to Produce Highly Dense and Finely Grained Soft Ferrimagnetic Y3Fe5O12 (YIG) Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3094–3099. doi: 10.1111/jace.12452
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- ANR (France)-CONACyT (Mexico). Grant Number: 139292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!