Novel Upconversion Behavior in Ho3+-Doped Transparent Oxyfluoride Glass-Ceramics Containing NaYbF4 Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2073–2076, July 2013
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Chi, X., Liu, X., Wei, R., Guo, H. (2013), Novel Upconversion Behavior in Ho3+-Doped Transparent Oxyfluoride Glass-Ceramics Containing NaYbF4 Nanocrystals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2073–2076. doi: 10.1111/jace.12457
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10904131
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: LY12E02001
- Zhejiang Provincial Key Science and Technology Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2011R50012
- Open Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Luminescent Materials and Devices
- South China University of Technology. Grant Number: 2013-skllmd-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!