Vertical Scanning Interferometry: A New Method to Measure the Dissolution Dynamics of Cementitious Minerals
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2766–2778, September 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Reed, J., Sant, G. (2013), Vertical Scanning Interferometry: A New Method to Measure the Dissolution Dynamics of Cementitious Minerals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2766–2778. doi: 10.1111/jace.12482
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1253269
- Rice Endowed Chair in Materials Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!