Dispersion and Setting of Powder Suspensions in Concentrated Aqueous Urea Solutions for the Preparation of Porous Alumina Ceramics with Aligned Pores
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2779–2784, September 2013
How to Cite
Vijayan, S., Narasimman, R., Prabhakaran, K. (2013), Dispersion and Setting of Powder Suspensions in Concentrated Aqueous Urea Solutions for the Preparation of Porous Alumina Ceramics with Aligned Pores. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2779–2784. doi: 10.1111/jace.12484
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!