Low Temperature Sintering and Enhanced Piezoelectricity of Lead-Free (Na0.52K0.4425Li0.0375)(Nb0.86Ta0.06Sb0.08)O3 Ceramics Prepared from Nano-Powders
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 11, pages 3470–3475, November 2013
How to Cite
Huan, Y., Wang, X., Guo, L., Li, L. (2013), Low Temperature Sintering and Enhanced Piezoelectricity of Lead-Free (Na0.52K0.4425Li0.0375)(Nb0.86Ta0.06Sb0.08)O3 Ceramics Prepared from Nano-Powders. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3470–3475. doi: 10.1111/jace.12499
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 51221291
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50625204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51272123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!