Temperature Stable Dielectric Behavior of Sol–Gel Derived Compositionally Graded SrTiO3/Na0.5Bi0.5TiO3/SrTiO3 Thin Films
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 11, pages 3511–3517, November 2013
How to Cite
Šetinc, T., Spreitzer, M., Kunej, Š., Kovač, J., Suvorov, D. (2013), Temperature Stable Dielectric Behavior of Sol–Gel Derived Compositionally Graded SrTiO3/Na0.5Bi0.5TiO3/SrTiO3 Thin Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3511–3517. doi: 10.1111/jace.12519
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!