Optimized Growth of Heteroepitaxial (111) NiFe2O4 Thin Films on (0001) Sapphire with Two In-Plane Variants via Chemical Solution Deposition
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 10, pages 3050–3053, October 2013
How to Cite
Seifikar, S., Calandro, B., Rasic, G., Deeb, E., Yang, J., Bassiri-Gharb, N., Schwartz, J. (2013), Optimized Growth of Heteroepitaxial (111) NiFe2O4 Thin Films on (0001) Sapphire with Two In-Plane Variants via Chemical Solution Deposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3050–3053. doi: 10.1111/jace.12520
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0927689
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!