Effect of Switching Atmospheric Conditions during Crystallization on the Phase Evolution of Solution-Derived Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin Films
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2706–2709, September 2013
How to Cite
Mhin, S., Cozzan, C., Nittala, K., Wanninkhof, P., Ihlefeld, J. F., Brennecka, G. L., Jones, J. L. (2013), Effect of Switching Atmospheric Conditions during Crystallization on the Phase Evolution of Solution-Derived Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2706–2709. doi: 10.1111/jace.12522
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- U.S. Department of the Army. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0435
- UF-Science for Life undergraduate award
- Sandia Corporation
- U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!