High Tunability of Nonepitaxially Grown Ba0.6Sr0.4TiO3 Thin Films Prepared by Plasma-Assisted Pulsed Laser Deposition
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 2725–2727, September 2013
How to Cite
He, X., Li, X. (2013), High Tunability of Nonepitaxially Grown Ba0.6Sr0.4TiO3 Thin Films Prepared by Plasma-Assisted Pulsed Laser Deposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2725–2727. doi: 10.1111/jace.12554
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Nature Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08ZR1421500
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!