Effect of Acidic Peptization on Formation of Highly Photoactive TiO2 Films Prepared without Heat Treatment
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 290–294, January 2014
How to Cite
Vinogradov, A. V., Vinogradov, V. V. (2014), Effect of Acidic Peptization on Formation of Highly Photoactive TiO2 Films Prepared without Heat Treatment. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 290–294. doi: 10.1111/jace.12560
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- RFBR. Grant Number: 12-03-97538
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 8632, 8845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!