Supported by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (CONSOLIDER CSD2007-00058) and the Regional Government of Madrid (Geomaterials Programme).
Mineralogical Composition of Clinker as an Indicator of Sulfate Resistance: A Rietveld XRD/Takashima Approach
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 11, pages 3637–3642, November 2013
How to Cite
Robledo-Gutiérrez, M., Blanco-Varela, M. T., Carmona-Quiroga, P. M. (2013), Mineralogical Composition of Clinker as an Indicator of Sulfate Resistance: A Rietveld XRD/Takashima Approach. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3637–3642. doi: 10.1111/jace.12575
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!