A Forming Technique to Produce Spherical Ceramic Beads Using Sodium Alginate as a Precursor Binder Phase
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 11, pages 3379–3388, November 2013
How to Cite
Santos, C. J. E., Wei, T.-S., Cho, B., Kriven, W. M. (2013), A Forming Technique to Produce Spherical Ceramic Beads Using Sodium Alginate as a Precursor Binder Phase. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3379–3388. doi: 10.1111/jace.12584
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Army Research Office
- DoD Multi University Research Initiative. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0436
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. Grant Number: NSF DGE 11-44245
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07-ER46453, DE-FG02-07-ER46471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!