Sol–Gel-Derived Amorphous-MgNb2O6 Thin Films for Transparent Microelectronics
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 11, pages 3375–3378, November 2013
How to Cite
Ho, Y.-D., Chen, K.-R., Huang, C.-L. (2013), Sol–Gel-Derived Amorphous-MgNb2O6 Thin Films for Transparent Microelectronics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 3375–3378. doi: 10.1111/jace.12611
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2221-E-006-124-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!