Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
Geopolymer with Hydrogel Characteristics via Silane Coupling Agent Additives
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 295–302, January 2014
How to Cite
Glad, B. E., Kriven, W. M. (2014), Geopolymer with Hydrogel Characteristics via Silane Coupling Agent Additives. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 295–302. doi: 10.1111/jace.12643
Presented at the 37th International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics, January 31, 2013 (ICACC-FS1-012-2013) Supported by The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- 5Microstructure and Nanoporosity of as-Set Geopolymers”; pp. 491–503 in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 27, Issue 2, Edited by R. Tandon, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2006, , and , “
- 6Geopolymer Chemistry and Applications. Institut Geopolymere, St. Quentin, France, 2008.,
- 7Geopolymers: More Than Just Cements”; pp. 179–83 in Geopolymer, Green Chemistry and Sustainable Development Solutions, Edited by J. Davidovits. World Congress Geopolymer, Saint-Quentin, France, 2005, , , and , “
- 8Effect of Curing Conditions on the Porosity Characteristics of Metakaolin–Fly Ash Geopolymers”; pp. 11–5 in Strategic Materials and Computational Design: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 31, Issue 10, Edited by W. M. Kriven, Y. Zhou and M. Radovic. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2010, , and , “
- 12The Effect of Basalt Chopped Fiber Reinforcement on the Mechanical Properties of Potassium Based Geopolymer”; pp. 31–42 in Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 33, Issue 10, Edited by W. M. Kriven, A. L. Gyekenyesi, G. Westin and J. Wang. American Ceramics Society, Daytona Beach, FL, 2012, , and , “
- 15Silane Coupling Agents. Plenum Press, New York, NY, 1991.,
- 20Microstructure and Microchemistry of Fully-Reacted Geopolymers and Geopolymer Matrix Composites,” Ceram. Trans., 153, 227–50 (2004)., , and , “
- 24A New Method for the Accurate Pore Size Analysis of MCM-41 and Other Silica Based Mesoporous Materials”; pp. 71–80 in Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, Vol. 128, Edited by K. K. Unger, G. Kreysa, and J. P. Baselt. Elsevier, Waltham, MA, 2000, , , and , “
- 25Micromeritics, Micro Active, 1.01 ed. Micromeritics Instrument Corp., Norcross, GA, 2012.
- 34Intrinsic Microstructure and Properties of Metakaolin-Based Geopolymers”; pp. 71–86 in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Geopolymer Binders - Interdependence of Composition, Structure and Properties, Edited by A. Buchwald, K. Dombrowski and M. Weil. Bauhaus-Universität, Weimar, Germany, 2006, , , and , “
- 38Humidity Effects on the Completion of Geopolymerization in Dilute Evaporative Slurries”; pp. 25–30 in Developments in Strategic Materials and Computational Design III: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 33, Issue 10, Edited by W. M. Kriven, A. L. Gyekenyesi, G. Westin, and J. Wang. American Ceramics Society, Daytona Beach, FL, 2012and , “