Preparation and Microwave Dielectric Properties of Ultra-low Temperature Sintering Ceramics in K2O–MoO3 Binary System
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 241–245, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, G.-q., Guo, J., He, L., Zhou, D., Wang, H., Koruza, J., Kosec, M. (2014), Preparation and Microwave Dielectric Properties of Ultra-low Temperature Sintering Ceramics in K2O–MoO3 Binary System. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 241–245. doi: 10.1111/jace.12646
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- National 973-project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623302
- NSFC projects of China. Grant Number: 61025002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!