A Comprehensive Study of the Carbon Contamination in Tellurite Glasses and Glass-Ceramics Sintered by Spark Plasma Sintering (SPS)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 163–172, January 2014
How to Cite
Bertrand, A., Carreaud, J., Delaizir, G., Duclère, J.-R., Colas, M., Cornette, J., Vandenhende, M., Couderc, V., Thomas, P. (2014), A Comprehensive Study of the Carbon Contamination in Tellurite Glasses and Glass-Ceramics Sintered by Spark Plasma Sintering (SPS). Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/jace.12657
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Labex Sigma-Lim. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-0074-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!