Equal contribution to this work.
Novel Visible Emission and Mechanism Investigation from PbS Nanoclusters-Doped Borosilicate Glasses
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 173–178, January 2014
How to Cite
Fan, S., Wu, G., Zhang, Y., Chai, G., Ma, Z., Qiu, J., Dong, G. (2014), Novel Visible Emission and Mechanism Investigation from PbS Nanoclusters-Doped Borosilicate Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 173–178. doi: 10.1111/jace.12660
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102096, 51072054, 51072060, 51132004
- Chinese Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0158
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013ZM0001
- Guangzhou Pearl River Science and Technology New Star
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!