Based in part on the thesis submitted by Stefan Feichtinger for the M.S. degree in metallurgy, Montanuniversitaet Leoben, Austria, 2013.
In Situ Observation of the Dissolution of SiO2 Particles in CaO–Al2O3–SiO2 Slags and Mathematical Analysis of its Dissolution Pattern
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 316–325, January 2014
How to Cite
Feichtinger, S., Michelic, S. K., Kang, Y.-B., Bernhard, C. (2014), In Situ Observation of the Dissolution of SiO2 Particles in CaO–Al2O3–SiO2 Slags and Mathematical Analysis of its Dissolution Pattern. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 316–325. doi: 10.1111/jace.12665
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Austrian Federal Government
- Styrian Provincial Government
- Steirische Wirtschaftsfoerderungsgesellschaft mbH
- POSCO Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!