Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
Improving the High-Temperature Oxidation Resistance of Nb4AlC3 by Silicon Pack Cementation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 552–561, February 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, L., Wang, J., Zhou, Y. (2014), Improving the High-Temperature Oxidation Resistance of Nb4AlC3 by Silicon Pack Cementation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 552–561. doi: 10.1111/jace.12667
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation. Grant Number: 59925208
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50232040, 50302011, 50772114, 50832008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!