Catalyst-Assisted Growth of Single-Crystalline Hafnium Carbide Nanotubes by Chemical Vapor Deposition
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 48–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Tian, S., Li, H., Zhang, Y., Ren, J., Qiang, X., Wang, J. (2014), Catalyst-Assisted Growth of Single-Crystalline Hafnium Carbide Nanotubes by Chemical Vapor Deposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 48–51. doi: 10.1111/jace.12678
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51272213, 51221001, 51272212
- State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing (NWPU), China. Grant Number: 85-TZ-2013
- Programme of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B08040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!