Near-Infrared Quantum Cutting via Downconversion Energy Transfers in Ho3+/Yb3+ Codoped Tellurite Glass Ceramics
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 179–184, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Wang, Y., Zhao, X., Li, L., Wang, Z., Li, Q. (2014), Near-Infrared Quantum Cutting via Downconversion Energy Transfers in Ho3+/Yb3+ Codoped Tellurite Glass Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/jace.12679
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10704090
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 211154
- Natural Science Foundation Project of Chongqing. Grant Numbers: KJ110532, CST 2012JJA90019, CSTC2011jjA50016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!