Coloration and Nonlinear Optical Properties of ZnTe Quantum Dots in ZnO–TeO2–P2O5 Glasses
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 185–188, January 2014
How to Cite
Du, X., Zhang, L., Dong, G., Sharafudeen, K., Wen, J., Chen, D., Qian, Q., Qiu, J. (2014), Coloration and Nonlinear Optical Properties of ZnTe Quantum Dots in ZnO–TeO2–P2O5 Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 185–188. doi: 10.1111/jace.12688
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- China State 863 Hi-tech Program. Grant Number: 2013AA031502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072054, 51072060, 51132004, 51102096
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: S2011030001349, 1045106410104887
- Fund of Guangdong Province Cooperation of Producing, Studying and Researching. Grant Number: 2012B091100140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!