On sabbatical leave from the Nuclear Research Centre – Negev, Israel.
A High-Temperature Neutron Diffraction and First-Principles Study of Ti 3 AlC 2 and Ti 3( Al 0.8 Sn 0.2) C 2
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 570–576, February 2014
How to Cite
Lane, N. J., Vogel, S. C., Caspi, E. N., Dubois, S., Gauthier-Brunet, V., Bei, G. P., Barsoum, M. W. (2014), A High-Temperature Neutron Diffraction and First-Principles Study of Ti 3 AlC 2 and Ti 3( Al 0.8 Sn 0.2) C 2 . Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 570–576. doi: 10.1111/jace.12696
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0525
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC52-06NA25396
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
- Center for Nanoscale Materials. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!