Polysiloxane-Derived Ceramics Containing Nanowires with Catalytically Active Tips
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 959–966, March 2014
How to Cite
Adam, M., Vakifahmetoglu, C., Colombo, P., Wilhelm, M., Grathwohl, G. (2014), Polysiloxane-Derived Ceramics Containing Nanowires with Catalytically Active Tips. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 959–966. doi: 10.1111/jace.12708
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: 953/21-2
- Research Training Group. Grant Number: 1375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!