Eu-, Tb-, and Dy-Doped Oxyfluoride Silicate Glasses for LED Applications
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 854–861, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, C., Wang, J., Zhang, M., Ren, X., Shen, J., Yue, Y. (2014), Eu-, Tb-, and Dy-Doped Oxyfluoride Silicate Glasses for LED Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 854–861. doi: 10.1111/jace.12714
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese. Grant Number: 20110403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!