Member, The American Ceramic Society.
In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Rhombohedral-to-HT-Cubic Phase Transformation in Ln6WO12 (Ln = Y, Ho, Er, Yb)
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1256–1263, April 2014
How to Cite
Apostolov, Z. D., Sarin, P., Hughes, R. W., Kriven, W. M. (2014), In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Rhombohedral-to-HT-Cubic Phase Transformation in Ln6WO12 (Ln = Y, Ho, Er, Yb). Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1256–1263. doi: 10.1111/jace.12744
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-06-1-0386
- National Defense Education Program of the Department of Defense, U.S.A.
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER46453, DE-FG02-07ER46471
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!