The Competitive and Combining Effects of Grain Boundary and Fe/Mo Antisite Defects on the Low-Field Magnetoresistance in Sr2FeMoO6
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1137–1142, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, J.-F., Li, Z., Xu, X.-J., Gu, Z.-B., Yuan, G.-L., Zhang, S.-T. (2014), The Competitive and Combining Effects of Grain Boundary and Fe/Mo Antisite Defects on the Low-Field Magnetoresistance in Sr2FeMoO6. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1137–1142. doi: 10.1111/jace.12749
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- State Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632900
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11174127
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110091110014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!