The Early Age Hydration Reactions of a Hybrid Cement Containing a Very High Content of Coal Bottom Ash
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 929–937, March 2014
How to Cite
Donatello, S., Maltseva, O., Fernandez-Jimenez, A., Palomo, A. (2014), The Early Age Hydration Reactions of a Hybrid Cement Containing a Very High Content of Coal Bottom Ash. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 929–937. doi: 10.1111/jace.12751
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Ministry and the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!