Morphotropic Phase Boundary in Solution-Derived (Bi0.5Na0.5)1−xBaxTiO3 Thin Films: Part II Functional Properties and Phase Stability
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1276–1282, April 2014
How to Cite
Perez-Rivero, A., Ricote, J., Bretos, I., Calzada, M. L., de la Cruz, J. P., Fernandes, J. R.A., Jiménez, R. (2014), Morphotropic Phase Boundary in Solution-Derived (Bi0.5Na0.5)1−xBaxTiO3 Thin Films: Part II Functional Properties and Phase Stability. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1276–1282. doi: 10.1111/jace.12752
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Spanish Projects. Grant Number: MAT2010-15365
- bilateral Portuguese-Spanish Project. Grant Number: CRUP E14/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!